Form 1099

There is no 1099-SA form or other tax statement for the Flexible Spending Account (FSA), which is different from the Health Savings Account (HSA). FSA funds are already tax-free and not needed for tax purposes. Dependent Care account information is reflected in Box 10 of your W-2 statement.

About Us

ASIFlex is a Third Party Administrator of employee benefit programs, and has over 400 clients around the nation.

We are located in Columbia, Missouri.

Go Green

Click the Go Green link above to manage your account or Click Here to print the form, then mail or fax it in.

Contact ASIFlex

  • Phone: 1-800-659-3035
  • Email: [email protected] *For your security, please do not include any specific health information in an email.
  • Fax: 1-877-879-9038

© Copyright 2021 by ASIFlex. All rights reserved.